Sunday, February 14, 2010

Swollen Feet Alcoholism Swollen Feet!?

Swollen feet!? - swollen feet alcoholism

My feet were swollen lately and it's always very annoying! I can not put my feet in sandals all, so you can test anywhere! How can I prevent or treat inflammation or even slightly decrease? So, I always have athlete's foot, and I do not know why. I wash my feet every day, I wear socks ... I began to be immobilized and lotion, but then just went back! Can anyone recommend Remode infections and athlete's foot? (I live in Italy, so you probably will not be able to all the creams that) are received in the United States to provide

7 comments:

dafish33... said...

Now, for the swelling I would try soaking your feet in very cold water. For clean athlete's foot, try the shower because even if your feet, wash the reality, the fungi live in the shower. To see if this helps.

dillidol... said...

Try it had one foot in powder or put your feet in warm water mixed bath soaps Ure MED 2 drops of lemon juice 2 drops of oil
.. and drink plenty of water

Riana J said...

Friend, who have the same problem and what should I do your feet soak in cold water and then water is very hott and then the problem would be used swollen feet away

Steph said...

I want to see a doctor for swollen feet. This could be a sign of something more serious, such as heart failure, hypertension, etc. If you mention a doctor that you can always athlete's foot and be able to prescribe a stronger antifungal cream, you can see at the bar. Some creams I can imagine, are miconazole, econazole, clotrimazole, tioconazole, ketoconazole, terbinafine. Good luck with everything!

lighthou... said...

If your feet are swelling, avoid salt and lift it while sitting. For athletes who avoid going to a cream of mushroom, to public places need, barefoot, and if all else fails, ask your doctor.

berrykin... said...

I suggest you go to the doctor means that the body fluid reserves thats ur ur swollen feet is to try to increase the couches ur feet

no_einst... said...

You should try to medical talc. Sometimes, you just lotion does not work on them, if not explicitly lotion for athlete's foot medical problems.

Good luck.

Post a Comment