Monday, February 15, 2010

Lolicon Vampire Pictures Looking For A New Anime?

Looking for a new anime? - lolicon vampire pictures

Well, I have this question, but I think I went much too much information and do not really want to add information to my other question that already kind of there. I also have many answers for the anime I've seen. So I will repeat my question here.

Some of my favorites that I have are:
D. Gray Man
Kuroshitsuji
Soul Eater
FMA
Pet Shop of Horrors
Gurren Lagann (I can not believe I forgot. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3x1000)
Air Gear
Loveless
Death Note (when the light loves of his fries.)
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Elfen Lied

I also I watch Naruto Shippuden. I love the style, the charactersBag where I keep the actual anime. When I tried to see xxxholic (twice actually), but the style that the characters were developed, really bothered me and I could not bear it, no matter how the story was good. Some of my favorite genres in anime are supernatural, humor, ai Shounen, Horror Gore. I do not know how has sport or sex of school life and do not really like shoujo anime or kitschy, but I'll see if it's a little something I like. (like Fruits Basket or OHSHC) I'm on lolicon Nuetral genres such as robots, ecchi, Shota and / Shoujo-ai Shounen.

Here are a few that I saw, but could not really get to:
Bleach
Code Geass
Blood +
Inuyasha
Vampire Knight
One Piece
Dragonball
Yu Yu Hakusho
DN Angel
Prince of Tennis
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Chobits
Wolf's Rain
Zombie-Loan
Gravitation

Thank you for reading this. :)

6 comments:

Allie-ch... said...

Since you like Kuroshitsuji (which is my favorite anime of all time) * have * to try this ... seriously ... If nothing else, at least to start, Hearts Pandora, because it is the same kind of feeling that is has Kuroshitsuji.

Pandora Hearts
He is a boy called Oz Bezarius (or translated Vessalius you) in the end doomed to be thrown into the abyss "(like a box of broken toys in the toy industry is trying to eat too) for the crime in his 15th Birthday exist. While in the pit a "chain", which takes the shape of a girl named Alice and administration is to escape only to return that 10 years have passed and we now find work for a company called Pandora recover memories of Alice and finD Why Oz was thrown into the abyss, to begin .... It's wonderful! It is a kind of Alice in Wonderland atmosphere gone terribly wrong with her. The Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter is my favorite so far.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5530/Pandor ...

Joe Hisaishi
(Eden in the East)
Probably one of the fastest drives I've ever seen. Although the work of art has made me the first after just one episode I was hooked. This is a man named Akira Takizawa, who wakes up naked in Washington with no memory of what it is, retaining only a pistol and a mysterious phone that can grant its owner's every wish. Takizawa need to figure out who he is and what he has in front of the other mobile phone owners will find him first to do. The latest episode released this weekND then you make a film about him.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5630/Higash ...

(Some other proposals that are interesting to see ...)

Nabari no Ou
About a boy named Miharu who discovers he is the king of the ancient ninja race called Nabari. It is a power with which you can grant a wish for yourself ... The only problem is, he does not care.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3655/Nabari ...

Darker than Black
Hard to explain, so I will not stop to read the summary, but the character of Hey remember a harder version of L Death Note Something ... is a bit strange and Habbits has found a way to hide what he really thought. If you even begin to enjoy the season 2 Soon. .. well, yay! ^ _ ^
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2025/Darker ...

St murda said...

Some of those who recommend the good ones.

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (AWESOME!)
Tenjhou Tenge (very good)
Full Metal Panic!?, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu (very funny), Full Metal Panic The Second Raid!
Kenichi powerful Deciples!
Rave Master
Speed Grapher

These are just a few that I like, but know that you atleast 1 of them = D

Zaraki said...

You should try:

Gantz
Scryed
Slayers
Fullmetal Alchemist
And Asura Cryin (2009 anime) ^ _ ^

Natalie said...

Www.onemanga.com Research has tons of anime. My personal favorite, Inumimi, Bitter Virgin, and Change, 123

Bryan said...

Schoolden their days trying very sad and H2O footprints in the sand, maybe even a monster or Cowboy Bebop Black Lagoon or ergo proxy! I hope it works!

ello_the... said...

Suzuka ..?
I saw the beginning and so far it's very good =]

Post a Comment