Friday, February 12, 2010

Ski Boot Large Calves Ideas For Mens' Downhill Boots For Large/low Calves?

Ideas for mens' downhill boots for large/low calves? - ski boot large calves

At the moment I have a pair of heavily modified Salomon ski boots Performa 5.0 Men (size 26), which has been professionally altered drawn (made foot beds, furniture calf cuff and heat promote change and cut and cut material shell) in the calf, so I can it even for a few hours. The shoes are to be replaced, and I want to get some ideas from the mid-level boots: and tested brands and models. I have huge calves, which are very low, a high instep, but normal feet wide. Someone recommended increase in the heel, but I have also kicked up, so it tends to destroy the inside of the ankle. (Incidentally, I had been on the tibia, "the boots (even just on the start-block), but the upper cuff still digs into my leg mostly. Approximately 90% of the bootscan not be blocked, even in the calves. I am interested in starting points for other installer when the models start to change so that year after year.

2 comments:

Willie D said...

I thought about this for a while. I have brought a rather large calves, and significant changes in the Salomon hiking boots. I especially telemark and now have fewer problems with the calf, because the deposits are to start much shorter. Garmont boots that I wear.

Garmont makes the alpine and touring boots. The boots are from Alpine Loop 4-typical models, but some AT / cross-country ski boots are 3 types of loops that are shorter (31.5 cm). These connections are in the default function and should not be changed not to. Boots on the link provided I have a forefoot that is more like a telemark boot. It is a language, regardless hinge to help the high with his keynote speech to.

http://www.garmontusa.com/621706211.html

It is worthwhile, even if this means we must change the links. The figure is a small price to pay for the convenience.

Good luck.

Jim W said...

I'm almost in an identical situation, but to me are 8 Performa. I have to change the boots for next season and I am afraid, can return to a current model of Solomon. I ask my boot installation that some of the best jobs in the country) (Seattle and is well aware that change the boot manufacturer. My boots were cut an inch from the top of the tank, and hopefully it will do so again. Get the shoe that is best to start with you and then begin to change for a perfect fit. It adheres to the loops at high levels can be installed in most of boots and leave the circle close to the top. I really hope this helps.

Post a Comment