Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Much Does An X Games Ticket Cost How Much Does It Cost To...?

How much does it cost to...? - how much does an x games ticket cost

Philadelphia Eagles season ticket? I'm on the waiting list for tickets for the Philadelphia Eagles franchise and in a few years, should be high on the list and should be able to buy tickets. I know that the tickets can vary between $ 55 (much higher after-sales) market when he acquired the franchise rights, so I think I bought 2 tickets for, say, $ 60 for the season .. . I do basic arithmetic (16 sets 2 tickets [$ 60] = 1920 + tax) ... But my question is whether it paid a franchise fee for season tickets. I have heard that this franchise "tax is very expensive ... best answer to the accuracy or completeness ... Thank you.

1 comment:

NONAME said...

You can buy a PSL on eBay for a pair of tail, and have season tickets this year.

Post a Comment