Saturday, December 12, 2009

Power Of Attorney Texas Can I Divorce A Soldier In Texas With A Power Of Attorney?

Can i divorce a soldier in Texas with a power of attorney? - power of attorney texas

I can be a soldier in Texas with a divorce lawyer?
I know that sounds, but he left my house with his girlfriend and then completely cut me financially and I am now working 2 jobs just to scrape buy. The army gave him no contact order because of a history of domestic violence and the need for my ducks in a row and Texas before. Long story short, I'm not (although I think he deserves it) because I think its kind of problems after implementation, but still holds a valid Durable POA. I will ask an attorney tomorrow, but I would LegalZoom use and works with any lawyer just to move something. (I live in a small town, and the court does not care if you are a lawyer, provided that the records are correct) the application. Their honest answers and no studies we are very grateful!

1 comment:

jackson said...

You can not have with the POA and her husband to sign. Even if you come later in a position to do so and could have called into question.

It is bolted military wise. If they have enough evidence to a protection order that is in their history topic.

The lawyer is so simple. To create documentation, and call them. Or only the signature, and take or call your command and IG.

By the way, and not judgmental. I understand that everyone is different. I work in an office, but was now for the first 18 years of my professional life in the air, later, a Ranger and Green Beret. 18 years of almost uninterrupted stress, struggle and separation from home. The last time I had 3 1 / 2 years in the arena.

When I was younger, I went back and answered all foreigners as many do. I know many soldiers who came first. That's how I did not leave their wives. What I mean with all due respect, not so quick to attribute their actions to PTSD.

Post a Comment